Light influences our senses. We influence light. With three-dimensional light effects, Vanory creates a moving atmosphere in space that captures our senses. Curved arcs are formed from individual light points with a fascinating effect of depth. By a touch, they adapt to the individual wishes and create the perfect mood.
Embedded in a protective glass body, the technology reveals its brilliance by creating a very special lamp: Estelle. It brings more than just lighting in the room but creates an enriching atmosphere.
Estelle combines smart lighting technology with a unique textile fabric. Access to the Vanory Mood Collection provides a variety of exclusive content. Regardless of calm and easygoing, cool and clear or colorful and exciting; they form the right mood with extraordinary light effects. The moving pictures here demonstrate a small selection in a quick run to give a first impression.
Dominated by a handmade glass body, on the one hand, Estelle is rigid and closed, which protects its precious interior parts. On the other hand, its transparency creates an easiness and makes the textile screen appear to float above the surface of the table. The neutrality of the transparent glass supplements the color dynamics of the screen as an attractive combination of tradition-rich material and innovative technology.Awarded with ICONIC AWARDS 2018 Innovative Interior Selection and Design Plus powered by Light+Building 2018.
Despite many possibilities, one thing remains simple: the operation. As same as the conventional table lamp, it can be operated by switching a simple cord switch on and off. The screen is illuminated sensor-controlled according to the light of the lamp. If another mood is desired, touch the panel at the top of the luminaire or click the Vanory smartphone app. The integrated Wifi can be connected to various on-line services, which serve as a source of information for illustrated moods.
All vanory lamps have been developed from the first moment for a long lifetime. They are made from carefully selected materials and consist of individual components from selected manufacturers who are considered specialists in their domain. In the vanory factory, they are assembled with traditional craftsmanship, individually numbered and accurately checked. Because we attach the highest importance to the perfect workmanship of every single lamp.
The Vanory Mood Collection is an extensive collection of light effects, which can be displayed on the luminaire. They were created exclusively for Vanory and were optimally adapted to the technology for a high-quality appearance. In addition to static and dynamic moods, live moods are also available, whose colors and its changes translate up-to-date information and events artistically in light effects or lighting text.
“I pursue the dream of a living, versatile home, silent, always adapting to the versatility of our life”
- 3d light effects
- Static and dynamic Moods
- text display
- Live Moods
- Access to vanory Mood Collection
- Smartphone App: iOS, Android
- Lighting Textile
- Handmade glass
- Fabric Cable
- 384 light sources: RGB and warm white(2700 K)
- more than 1 billion colors
- typ 3-5 Watts, max 20 Watts
- Light emission up and down
- E27 bulb socket
- max 25 Watts
- Compatible with traditional bulbs and “smart bulbs”
- Height: approx 350 mm
- Diameter: approx 250 mm
- Weight: approx 4,5 kg
- Made in Germany
NEWS & EVENTS
- 05-06 October 2018 | Berlin Festival of Lights: Experience Estelle live at Luke Roberts Pop-Up Store Berlin (Torstraße 161)
- 25th September 2018 | Cologne: vanory live at Experience Area of Digital Interior Day
- July 2018 | Nominee: vanory Estelle Suspension nominated for German Design Award 2019
- from May 2018 | Milan: Experience the vanory Estelle family close up at SCIC FENDI Showroom, Via Durini 19 (Tuesday to Saturday, 10am to 7pm)
- 17-23 April 2018 | Milan: Join Estelle Suspension and Estelle Table during Salone del Mobile - Durini Design Distric
- 18th March 2018 | Another special award for Estelle Suspension: Winner DESIGN PLUS powered by Light+Building
- 18-23 March 2018 | Frankfurt: Thank you for visiting vanory live at Light+Building Hall 1.1 and at Trendforum "Evoke Emotions"
- 15 - 21 January 2018 | Cologne: Many thanks for all the visitors at imm Cologne PURE STUDIOS
- 14th January 2018 | Innovative top performances are what guide the image of the ICONIC AWARDS: Estelle Suspension is featured as Innovative Interior Selection 2018
Curved arcs are formed from individual light points that provide a sense of depth while fine controls can be employed to create the perfect mood.
vanory has been launched as a spin-off from the KIT Lighting Technology Institute Karlsruhe, Germany. The market launch of the first, limited editions of Estelle Table and Estelle Suspension will take place in 2018. To make sure you do not miss them, subscribe to the vanory insider newsletter. Please note: The information presented on the online preview is indicative and may change during the course of further development.